JEFF SIEGEL'S NATIONAL EXOTIC WAGERING STRATEGIES OFFERS FULL-CARD COVERAGE AND ANALYSIS OF LOS ALAMITOS, BELMONT PARK AND PLEASANTON EVERY SATURDAY. . The key to Jeff’s success is his simple wagering strategy: bet a little to win a lot. Those who have been taking advantage of Jeff’s National Exotic Wagering Strategies seminar know exactly what he means. The seminar presents a full card menu of wagering strategies designed specifically for rolling daily doubles, Pick-3s, Pick-4s, Pick-5s and Pick-6.
The Seminar can be accessed every Saturday morning no later than 9 a.m. (Pacific).
“The name of the game is profit,” said Siegel. “It’s not how many winners you pick, or how many tickets you cash; the bottom line is, did I make a profit? That’s the one question - really the only question - that clients of a selection service should demand the answer to.”
Siegel believes that rolling exotics – when played correctly and discriminately – offer the investor the best value in pari-mutuel wagering. “Our aim is to maximize our plays by isolating rolling exotics that promise the best possible chance for a positive return on our investment.”
According to Siegel, opportunities for profitable plays arise every day from the major circuits in New York, Kentucky and Southern California.
“In the age of simulcast wagering, there is no reason to restrict our investments only to only one track.
N.E.W.S offers an easy-to-read, streamlined look with each specific wagering strategy listed for quick reference, and can be viewed on the website or printed for inclusion in an 8 x 11 notebook.
You can also monitor N.E.W.S free of charge every racing day by clicking the "How We Did in Recent Past Days" link on the left column of this web page.
Would you like to view a SAMPLE of the National Turf workout report ? Click Sample Workout Report in the left column.
You can check out the exact report from the previous Saturday and read the kind and quality of information you'll receive if you decide to use the service.
Find out why some of the top trainers in Southern California pay for and subscribe to the report...Baffert, Sadler, O'Neill, Hollendorfer, Hendricks, Miller, Cerin, West plus many owners and agents.
Scroll down to purchase!
BOB's FRIDAY USERS GET $2,898 P5 $220 INVEST+ $196 EXACTA and MORE
* * *Friday, June 19 Another big hit in the Pick 5 which, as noted below, Bob doesn't suggest a play in that often. Thanks to blowout $50.80 longshot Turulu in (5th), Bob's users got a $2,898 Pick 5 payoff on only a $220 investment. Turulu was part of a SHADED three-horse exacta box gave out, which returned $196. Four exactas out of seven races for Bob's users that also included SHADED winner It is Living Water at $7.20 plus $34.60 exacta. Also, a couple of short price exactas as well.
* * *Saturday, May 30 Bob doesn't play the Pick 5 very often because the sequence often has small fields and short prices. Today was different as he jumped in with a three-ticket, $312 play. The result was a $3,170.40 Pick 5 payoff.
* * *Saturday, May 2 Bob's Fair Odds users got FIVE exactas out of the ten races he played, including both shaded race exactas PLUS one of them a $263.60 payoff AND...a whopping $5,896 Pick 4 payoff.
* * * Thursday, Apr. 2 Bob's Fair Odds users "got well" with SEVERAL great payoffs including Best Play (7th) Papa Kade at $14.40 + $1,285 BP trifecta along with a $159 shaded Daily Double (6th/7th) plus (3rd) Shame on Alex at $20.80 + $83.80 exacta and (6th) $54.80 exacta.
* * * Friday, Mar. 13 Bob's Fair Odds users had six races to play with the big hit on (5th) Soresca, 7/1 his fair odds going off almost DOUBLE at $28.20 with a $267.20 exacta return /$24 investment plus a $99.20 Daily Double pay /$18 investment (only DD he suggested on the card). Capped off the day with (6th) $66.20 exacta payoff /$20 investment.
* * * CRAZY GOOD: Friday, Feb. 27 Bob's Fair Odds Analysis users got demand win overlay win bets (1st) Hidden Sensation (3/1 fair odds) at $12.00 and (7th) Play Hard to Get (6/1 fair odds) at $20.40 PLUS FIVE exactas paying $44.80; $42.60; $49.40; $44.80 and $14.60...CRAZY GOOD!
* * *SOLID Sunday, Feb. 22 for Bob with SHADED (3rd) winner Larocco at $22.00 + $59 ($2) exacta; (5th) $198.40 exacta ($2); Pick Three (5-6-7) $687 payoff.
* * *Bob's Fair Odds Analysis users were able to CRUSH the Sunday, Feb. 8 card. Both Best Plays won. His ONLY two Pick 3 plays returned $859.50 / $117 and $777.60 / $262...plus three exactas pays of $25, $44.80 and $144.80...and win bets of $12.00 and $25.40. All this with only seven races suggested to play of the nine!
* * *SUPER Saturday, Jan. 31 for Bob...only six races played with THREE double-digit overlay value winners $17.20, $20.00, $13.00 PLUS $283.60 exacta PLUS $1,743.60 shaded trifecta. Click How We Did for details.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * PRE-PAID DISCOUNTS...Regular users of Bob, Jeff or Mike's product can sign up for 10, 20 or 50 uses in advance and save some money. Click their photos at the access point for details. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Bob's no doubt about OCT. 21, 2012...Selvin strikes with BIGGEST ONE RACE SCORE EVER in history of his Fair Odds Analysis...a $16,322 shaded trifecta payoff. See blog notes below (by clicking Read More and scrolling down to Oct. 21, 2012).
FOLLOW Andy Harrington on Twitter @clockerandy for possible updates! SMART PHONE USERS...you should be able to access our service from just about anywhere and view the PDF workout report, Bob's Fair Odds & Analysis or Jeff Siegel's National Simulcast Seminar or Mike Nunamaker's cutting edge computer selections.
Being a horse player for over 20 years, I was a little skeptical at first. But during the last 6 months, and only going about twice a week, I have had 1 signers or tickets that paid over $600.00 on very small investments. Needless to say I have had the most profitable six months gambling of my life.... ( more )
As a frustrated and abused horse player, I was at first leery of another phone service. You see, I've tried them all off and on for over 5 years. It was always been the same, lots of promises that don't deliver and harassment as a bonus.... ( more )
Not too long ago, you raised the prices for the National Turf workout report. I was actually glad you did hoping that it would prevent some players for using it or renewing. I marvel at the job Andy does. ... ( more )
I have been a client of National Turf since 2001 and I am extremely satisfied with their service. The cost is reasonable, it is easy to get the selections, and the selections are very profitable over the long run.
I would like to thank National Turf for helping me have a great year, while using their phone serminar. Thank you Bob Selvin for having one of the greatest streaks I have ever seen. I nearly profited another $10,000 with your longshot Trifecta and Pick Three plays.... ( more )
I just wanted to compliment your service. I can't play the thoroughbreds as much as I would like due to my busy Los Alamitos schedule. But your clocker, Andy Harrington, is terrific. He is every bit as good as advertised. I love the precise details he offers in regards to who is aboard the horses. As one who watches quarter horse work tapes quite close, I can really appreciate the work Andy does. And he has such a difficult task with the number of horses which work every morning.
Bob, you are unbelievable. Once again you hit one out of the p-a-r-k . . . $140 winner (Comeandcatchme)! I had $10 exactas which paid $6,057. Great job, thanks again. It's why I've been a user for so many years.
... ( more )
I have been using your service for two weeks and it has been the most profitable two weeks of my life. I knew your service was different when I learned anyone could check results of your handicappers' selections the following day. No one would offer this feature if they weren't successful.... ( more )
I have been calling yours and Jeff's plays for many years. I have lost count but I am sure it is somewhere between 5 and 10 years. I am very pleased with your seminars. I find that each have their own individual strengths and the combination has proven to be deadly accurate.... ( more )
I hit the Pick 4 ($12,000+), using Izarra ($38.20) as a single! Thanks to Andy Harrington and... McAnally told my friend, before the race, that it was one of the best horses in his barn. Look for future races.
Just wanted to express my opinion on National Turf's workout report. About six months ago I was using the Handicapper's Report workout report and was unsatisfied because they missed a lot of horses. I then was involved in a bad accident and was laid up for over two months...
Dear Bob Selvin and National Turf Staff:
I am writing this to express my appreciation. I've been a regular caller to National Turf for years now. I have CONSISTENTLY made profits, often HUGE PROFITS, using your phone seminars... ( more )
I have been a user for many years now, and I must tell you that I love your service, especially the way you describe the races and the horses. You are easy to understand and you pinpoint selections without beating around the so-called bush.... ( more )
It's long overdue that I sat down to express my thanks to you and all of your marvelous handicappers. Years back I almost put my son through college using your analysis. Your experts are true experts who do not hide behind some ficticious name.... ( more )
Hi Bob - I have been a client of yours for several years. I like the service and it has been profitable for me. If I have any problems, or questions I call the office and they straighten things out. You take good care of your clients.... ( more )
I just wanted to take the time out of my busy day to send a note of thanks. I've been a permanent pin code holder for some time now and follow you and Jeff regularly. This is convenient for me since I love to play the races but don't really have time to put into it that it takes to be a winner....... ( more )
I just wanted to take time from my schedule to say a well deserve Thank You to Andy Harrington and staff for a terrific Del Mar 2014 meet. Andy and his staff were spot on during the summer with horses ready to go but more importantly horses that were badly over bet coming into their race off a poor workout over the Del Mar Polytrack. Anytime someone ask me about handicapping I always referred to National Turf’s workout report as one of my sources to help me handicap the races and it was my final decision maker in my all wagering decisions this summer. I look forward continuing my long relationship with National Turf in the future.
HI BOB, JUST WANTED TO E-MAIL AND GIVE ACCOLADES TO THE TWO CLOCKERS FOR SUCH AN OUTSTANDING JOB THET DO.I DO NOT MAKE A BET UNTIL I CHECK THE WORK OUT SHEET. PLEASE FORWARD THIS MISSIVE TO THEM.
Dear Bob, Once again Andy did it! I did have Izarra in a Pick 4 but because of Steve Knapp's I CAN SEE I got knocked out and had 3 out of 4. Big darn. Having been a dedicated user of Andy's reports I recommend it to EVERYONE and tell them it is worth every penny. Thanks.
Hi Bob, just wanted to say thank you to you and Jeff for staying the course for the last 30 some years. Your handicapping is as fresh and passionate as if it were the summer of 1984. Simply you guys are the best. I tried all the rest (too long a list of also rans) the last three decades. And so National Turf is the only resource a horse player needs today and the next thirty years.
... ( more )
I just figured its time to let you know how great your workout report is
I have been a full time member of your report for three years. So many good days because of Andy's fantastic work in the AM.... ( more )
Bob….The info on the workout sheets has been sensational….This DEL Mar meet was the best ever…The best meet I ever had in 30 years betting racetracks in California. That’s how GOOD Andy is…I remember when he first started….WOW how time flies….He's the best!
Since Andy Harrington was hired as your clocker his workout sheets have become part of my right arm. He is sharp, precise and tells you when the horses are ready to run. The best part of the report is he tells you the horses that cannot run. Andy has and is doing a superlative job, he is the best clocker there is.